The Church of England Primary School is shared between St. Peter’s Church and Holy Trinity Church, Formby.
The school is a popular and successful one-form entry primary school with a school nursery and its own wrap around care provision, Clubhouse.
Our school has a strong Christian ethos and provides a caring, friendly and supportive environment where children can shine.
Trinity St Peter’s CE Primary School Admissions Criteria 2020-2021
These are the categories for admission. For full details please see the school website http://www.trinitystpeters.org/serve_file/756549
1) Looked after or previously looked after children.
2) Children who appear [to the admission authority of the school] to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
3) Children who have a sibling currently attending the school and who will still be there at the start of the new academic year
4) Children and parents/grandparents who worship regularly at either St Peter’s or Holy Trinity Churches. The application must be supported by a letter from the Vicar. For Admission in 2021 please see below.
5) Children and parents/grandparents who worship regularly at another Christian Church. The application must be supported by a letter from the Vicar/Minister/Parish Priest.
6) Children of staff – Where the member of staff has been employed at the school for two or more years at the time at which the admission.
7) Children who live closest to the main entrance of the school as measured via the safest walking route.
Trinity St Peter School Admissions for September 2021
Due to the exceptional circumstances of COVID and in line with variation agreed by the office of the schools adjudicator admissions for September 2021 for Trinity St Peter’s Church of England Primary School will be based on attendance in January and February and from September to December 2020 and January 2021 (at least once a month and a minimum of six times). Please sign in the yellow folder to record attendance or ask the clergy for details.