A wedding is one of life’s great moments, a time of solemn commitment as well as good wishes, feasting and joy.
An engaged couple are welcome to be married in our church if just one of the following applies:
- one of you was baptised or prepared for confirmation in our parish;
- one of you has ever lived in our parish for six months or more;
- one of you has at any time regularly attended public worship in our parish for six months or more;
- one of your parents has lived in the parish for six months or more in your lifetime;
- one of your parents has regulary attended public worship here for six months or more during your lifetime;
- your parents or grandparents were married in the parish
To arrange a wedding please contact the parish office.